PROJECT COORDINATOR – HALIFAX , NS
Who are we?
Bronswerk Group, headquartered in Brossard, Quebec, Canada. Bronswerk Group is an industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems. We are a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2015 organization, qualified to deliver full turnkey, integrated solutions to the ship building industry. Specializing in Merchant Marine and Military we target markets around the globe, and we are positioning ourselves for long term growth. For more information visit: www.bronswerkgroup.com
Reporting to the Systems Integration Director the Project Coordinator will provide support to ensure we meet contractual, and company related obligations of the project to ensure success and profitability. The Project Coordinator will support the management team with governance of the program through quality processes, inspections and audits. The incumbent will also adhere to and champion safety onsite insuring that the project is executed in a safe manner. The Project Coordinator will support the project with monitoring and reporting on quality, safety, schedule and budgets.
Project Coordinator roles and responsibilities:
- Support installation projects to ensuring goals, timelines, resources, material and budget are met.
- Support planning and scheduling attending planning meetings with customer as required.
- Monitor progress, earned value, deliverables and acceptance plans against plans and help mitigate issues when they arise.
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI reports for management and client.
- Provide details to accounts payable for invoicing client in a timely manner.
- Manage BOMs and work packs for ships as delegated by Project Manager/Lead.
- Create and manage variation orders providing updates to management and client.
- Support/lead commissioning activities for HVAC including balancing and harbour and sea trials.
- Support resource management for the project providing histograms and RACIs as required by the project manager/lead.
- Attend onsite safety meetings as directed by project manager/lead
- Conduct quality audits on installation and fabrication packs for both internal and external suppliers.
- Conduct supplier audits and inspections.
- Support the procurement manager for receipting and invoicing.
- Coordinates supplier’s deliverables with project timelines and ensure quality.
- Deliver continuous improvement through quality management and processes.
- Manage client and internal NCRs as directed by Project Manager/Lead.
- Support project team with drawing updates for equipment and fabrication packs.
- Supports Project Manager/Lead with communications to the customer.
- Maintains communications with customer on project progress, issues and risks at all levels of the organization.
- Can substitute for Project Manager at MPRs with customer and prepare KPIs and report.
- Communicate NCRs to customer and resolve as required.
- Monitor contract delivery (i.e., specifications, costs and customer satisfaction)
- May assist in the development and negotiation of contractual agreements and/or change requests (CCPs)
What sets you apart?
- 8-10 years of experience in HVAC system – experience operating/maintaining HVAC systems
- Relevant experience in engineering-related firm (an asset).
- Experience in project managing Ship Installations/Refurbishment; good working knowledge of PM software
- Knowledge of project finance and cost control
- PMP certification (an asset)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong relational skills (English)
- Excellent organization skills and capacity to juggle multiple tasks and resources
What sets us apart?
- Industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Being part of exciting and challenging projects organisation
- Have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic, diversified, and self-motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits, group insurances and retirement program
How do I apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: email@example.com