Marine Insulator, Halifax, NS
Who are we?
What will be your role?
• Reads and interprets drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements.
• Selects the amount and type of insulation to be installed as well as a method of securing the insulation according to the type and shape of surface, whether or not the equipment is cold or hot, inside or outside, and what the equipment is going to be used for.
• Measures and cuts insulating material and coverings to the required shape and dimension.
• Fits insulation around obstructions or shape insulation materials and protective coverings.
• Installs vapour barriers and finishes insulated surfaces by applying metal cladding, canvas, plastic sheeting or cement.
• May perform other related duties assigned.
Which candidate profile are we looking for?
• Red Seal Journeyman ticket (an asset)
• Able to read and interpret drawings
• Demonstrated good work quality and ability to work steadily to meet project timelines
• Fast-paced environment
• Physically demanding; bending, crouching, kneeling
• Confined or restricted areas; Noisy.
Why work for Bronswerk Group?
• Competitive salary and benefits, group insurances and retirement program
How do I apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: firstname.lastname@example.org