Whether you are a manufacturing plant, a die casting factory or a heavy industry Bronswerk Lubricants knows that the key to extending the life of your equipment and the meantime between failure is key to your operations and your profitability. We also understand that to lengthen the lifespan of your parts and equipment the name of the game is to reduce friction and wear and tear due to heat and contamination build up in the lubricants.
Business today places heavy demands on industrial plants and machinery. We expect equipment to operate at temperatures between – 50C and 150 C without losing production or increasing maintenance costs. Notwithstanding these extremes of temperatures, machines today are operated under heavier loads, run at higher speeds, with smaller oil reservoirs and at longer lubricating intervals than ever before. Synthetic lubricants can last from 5 to 10 times longer than conventional ones and although the initial costs may be somewhat higher, our lubricants promise significant savings to your overall maintenance budget.
BRONSWERK LUBRICANTS FOCUSES ON DELIVERING A RANGE OF LUBRICANTS THAT ENSURE YOU CONSISTENTLY MEET YOUR QUALITY REQUIREMENTS AND REDUCE YOUR COSTS, WHILE SAVING THE AMOUNT OF LUBRICANT REQUIRED.
- We work closely with our partners to find and recommend the right lubricants for all your requirements based on our extensive application knowledge
- We can provide OEM endorsed products to ensure to that your equipment operates to the tight tolerance required by your industry.
- We can make our partners’ Test Centres available so that you can assess for yourself the best lubricants for your operations lost-time, maintenance time and amount of lubricant used.
- We know lubricants and our partners are the best lubricant engineers in the world; this combination guarantees that you will get the best advice for lubricants that not only meet your needs but that will drive down lost-time, maintenance time and amount of lubricant used.
THESE ARE SOME OF OUR LUBRICANT SOLUTIONS FOR SPECIFIC INDUSTRIAL NEEDS
MOLDS & DIE CASTING
- Metalstar TOP-211
- Safety Lube
- Power Lube
- Centoplex 2EP
- Isoflex NBU15
- Microlube G series
- RHT Series / FG
- Sierra Series
- Supra Coolant & Supra-26N
- SH Series
- DSL Series
- Hysyn Series
- Hysyn FG Series
- Hysyn FR Series
- FR Series
- FG Series
- Hypar Series and Hypar FG Series
- Envirotech EAL H Series
- Envirotech All-Trac
- CentriPump PPO / CentriPump SPO
- SBL Series and SHV Series
- Sublime / Alimex / GaVan Plus De-Scalers
- Morcon 10
- Ultra Clean
- Klubersynth CH 2 (high temp chain oil)
- Sumtech FMG 0,1,2
- Syngear SH 7000, 1000 Series