Innovation for Optimal Reliability
BRONSWERK Onboard Climate Engineering® partners with military agencies worldwide – army, navy or coast guard – to offer complete integrated HVAC and Refrigeration systems, products, and support services. At BRONSWERK we are driven to excellence in military vessel HVAC-R design and are at the forefront of innovation.
BRONSWERK on-board climate systems for military vessels feature innovative, high-performing and reliable technology. We offer efficient systems that are able to adjust to the various rigorous sea conditions around the globe. Whether navigating through the Persian Gulf or the Arctic Ocean, our systems ensure your crew’s comfort and safety while climatically controlling your equipment environment.
The system advantages include: high air quality; individual room temperature control; separate sources of heating and cooling for each space; and, that dehumidification and filtration are performed in a central plant room remote from conditioned spaces.
CUSTOMIZED MILITARY HVAC-R SOLUTIONS
Our engineers offer more than 250 years of cumulative experience, with in-depth knowledge in military ship engineering and system design. We understand the environmental challenges encountered by military vessels and how rigorous and varied climate conditions can be. Our products and systems meet the highest military standards for performance, shock resistance, noise and vibration reduction and space optimization.
Our engineers have deep know-how in worldwide military systems and all projects receive equal priority. At BRONSWERK we identify and meet each individual client’s needs. We offer support throughout the project phases, from advising on system modifications, to providing customer care beyond the product delivery stage
Marine HVAC-R and Special Projects have been engineered for military clients worldwide, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Pakistan, Turkey, Bahamas, Thailand, Mexico, and Indonesia
BRONSWERK continues to pioneer innovative research and development on:
- Shock-resistant and vibration-compliant systems
- NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) or CBR-D (Chemical Biological Radiological – Defense) units design and manufacture
- Chillers (using an oil-free, frictionless, magnetic bearing compressor)
- Custom chillers that meet shock, noise and EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) standards
- Reverse cycle “Heat Machine”
- Refrigeration Condensing Units
- Domestic Refrigeration Installations
We have also developed a number of special systems which integrate products (many designed and manufactured by Bronswerk) to meet other specific needs, such as:
- Radar Cooling Units and Central Station Units (CSU)
- Electronic equipment cooling systems
- Environmental Cooling Units (ECU) for ADATS vehicles
- Smoke detection, fire detection and fire-fighting systems
- Blast protection systems
- EMI protection
- Mobile tent A/C units
- Military shelter units
- Fan Coil Units (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Barometric Controllers
BRONSWERK relies on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) ® method and its project roadmap to meet your highest expectations and to deliver your solutions on time and on budget. This approach, created by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is consistent with our ISO 9000 certification of management standards.