ERP MANAGER – BROSSARD, QC
Immediate Superior: Vice President Finance
Who are we?
Bronswerk Group headquartered in Brossard, Quebec, Canada is an industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems. We are a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2015 organization, qualified to deliver turnkey, integrated solutions to the ship building industry. Specializing in Merchant Marine, Offshore and Military we target markets around the globe, and we are positioning ourselves for long term growth. For more information visit: www.bronswerkgroup.com
What does this role entail?
Reporting to the Vice President Finance, the ERP Manager provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Manager is responsible for project tracking and control for current and any new module or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution rolling out NAV to all Bronswerk companies. This position also helps different organizations or teams on sourcing new software (e.g., Vault, Inventor, etc.) that best meet the business requirements.
• Work with management to develop a good understanding of new processes that can be facilitated or streamlined with technology, develop functional specifications, system configuration, solution testing, ensure acceptance, support training and provide on-going help.
• Roll out full Financial module to the team and provide support and guidance to AP/AR as well as to the Controller.
• Set up US, European and other companies on NAV.
• Provide technical support in evaluating new platforms whether new ERP modules (Service, Manufacturing) or new software for Engineering (AutoCAD Electric, Vault, Inventor, SharePoint, etc.).
• Ensure equipment, software and accesses are coordinated in a timely manner so there are no service/access interruptions.
What candidate profile are we looking for?
• Hands on experience in handling Navision Configuration and Development in Procure to pay, Invoice to Cash, Financial, and Project Management modules.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
• Experience as Financial Analyst for ERP projects an asset
• 5 to 7 years of related experience
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Contributes to process improvement by recommending technical tools
• Qualified NAV Developer
Why work for Bronswerk Group?
• Dynamic workplace that is a fast-growing international company
• Competitive salary and benefits, group insurances and retirement program
• Continuous professional development