MECHANICAL INTERN – BROSSARD, QC
Who are we?
Bronswerk Group, headquartered in Brossard, Quebec, Canada. Bronswerk Group is an industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems. We are a fully accredited ISO 9001: 2015 organization, qualified to deliver full turn-key, integrated solutions to the ship building industry. Specializing in Merchant Marine, Offshore and Military we target markets around the globe, and we are positioning ourselves for long term growth. For more information visit: www.bronswerkgroup.com
What will be your role?
Reporting to the Director Systems Project, the HVAC Mechanical Intern will be called to work in different areas including Conceptual Design, System Design, Equipment Design, R&D and Controls. Works with Project Managers and Project Engineers to assist in the preparation of deliverables for marine projects.
- With guidance from the Project team, the Mechanical Intern will design HVAC-R systems in both 2D and 3D, calculate heat loads, air balancing, duct sizing, pressure drop for ducting and piping systems, equipment selection and noise calculation.
- Researches and recommends parts, and fittings required by the system design including costs for review by Project Manager
- Prepares technical documents related to projects including Operator/Maintainer Manuals and Training materials
- All other type of engineering support work related to contract requirements.
Customer and Sub-Contractor Management:
- Participates in identifying functional requirements and vendors as needed.
- Assist Project Manager in identifying and resolving project issues and risks.
Which candidate profile are we looking for?
- 2nd or 3rd Work term in Mechanical Engineering
- Ongoing – bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
- 2D and 3D design (an asset).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English both oral and written.
- Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
Why work for Bronswerk Group?
- Dynamic workplace and fast-growing international company
- We offer a professional development path and career opportunities
- Autonomous and dynamic team
- Flexible schedule
- Team building activities and social activities
How do I apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: email@example.com